Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thinking about religion  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Moonlight

Thinking about religion
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:41:05 AM »
It's no secret that in our younger days, it's easier to neglect religion-related business given how packed our schedule is. Now that we've come at this stage and thought about life more, for me this is one of the important topics that I should consider. What is your take?

Empty Nest Moms

Thinking about religion
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:41:05 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Thinking about religion
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 05:34:00 AM »
Religion is a very broad topic.  I was raised in the church, fell away from it in my teen years, and am now involved again.  Belief in Jesus Christ is very personal.  I just know he has helped me through many very tough situations.  I have relied and will continue to rely on him until the very end.  I do hope  you feel the same.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »
Religion is a very broad topic.  I was raised in the church, fell away from it in my teen years, and am now involved again.  Belief in Jesus Christ is very personal.  I just know he has helped me through many very tough situations.  I have relied and will continue to rely on him until the very end.  I do hope  you feel the same.
I totally agree with you. I was also raised in church and Jesus has been my sort of refuge in all sorts of situations. A belief in a supernatural being is personal but I think you are much better off believing in a supreme being.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 05:00:09 AM »
I used to think that believing in a supreme being was for people who needed something to look up to and forward to.

I don't really think that way anymore.

Offline XandO

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
Some people adhere to religious beliefs, well, religiously, others, not so much, while others don't "believe" at all. As far as I'm concerned, my belief in Jesus Christ is quite personal and can't be explained away in a structured religious manner. I'm not a church goer, and think that a good number of the "faithful flock" are nothing but hypocrites. So, am I damned to Hell? Jesus, and only He, is the judge of that, not some pseudo-pious clergy person or deacon or congregant trying to tell me how to believe.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms