Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Our vet visit  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Peyton45

Our vet visit
« on: October 12, 2016, 10:04:45 AM »
We took our kitten to the vet on Monday to get his testing done so that he can get fixed. We found out that he is a little bit older than we thought, he is actually closer to six months old now. Our vet also told us that our local Humane Society offers vouchers for people who make under a certain amount each week only have to pay $40 for a certificate and our vet will do his neutering for free. I thought that was nice of them to tell us about that because it was going to cost $250 for the whole procedure.

Empty Nest Moms

Our vet visit
« on: October 12, 2016, 10:04:45 AM »

Offline Shel45

Re: Our vet visit
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 06:19:21 PM »
That's awesome that there is some financial help! I think more people would get their pets fixed if it was cheaper. I bet your kitty is adorable.

Offline txzookeeper

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »
We took our kitten to the vet on Monday to get his testing done so that he can get fixed. We found out that he is a little bit older than we thought, he is actually closer to six months old now. Our vet also told us that our local Humane Society offers vouchers for people who make under a certain amount each week only have to pay $40 for a certificate and our vet will do his neutering for free. I thought that was nice of them to tell us about that because it was going to cost $250 for the whole procedure.

Wow $250 is a lot!  We always went through the Humane Society or ASPCA to get our animals spayed or neutered. It was pretty cheap that way.  The last ones we've gotten were adopted from a shelter where it's included in the adoption cost (which was minor).  When we got our cats they were doing an adopt one, get one free so I think we paid $40 total for the kitten and one year old cat we adopted at the time. Some of the best money we spent! There are low cost spay and neuter clinics around us also.  We're lucky to live where there are lots of options.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 01:37:39 AM »
That's a really nice vet. I don't mean to sound pessimistic but few people actually go the extra mile to share such information. I hope your kitten is doing great; I have a feeling that he is an adorable one.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 06:04:02 AM »
I ended up paying full price for both of mine.  The local humane society does it for a nominal fee but I had heard a few bad things about the outcomes.  I had rather pay full price for the two healthy rescues I have now.  I'm glad you have a great vet.  Don't leave him.  He sounds like a jewel.   :smileycat:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 06:04:02 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms