Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Enjoying the moment  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Kidless

Enjoying the moment
« on: October 08, 2016, 07:19:17 AM »
Learning to slow down and enjoy the moment is one thing I have learned since retirement.  It's the little things that bring joy and when I was working they were passed over because there was not time to stop.  Watching the birds, reading on the deck, a nice cup of cappuccino are just a few joys that come to mind.  Please don't miss these moments.  They are so important!!!

Empty Nest Moms

Enjoying the moment
« on: October 08, 2016, 07:19:17 AM »

Offline cherie

Re: Enjoying the moment
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 12:54:00 PM »
These moments are very important. I am still working but once in a while, I will sit in the backyard and just relax in a rocking chair. The sound of the birds chirruping and the wind blowing is always a reminder that life is not as complicated as we, at times, perceive it to be. It's from the little things that we can derive joy galore.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 04:42:22 PM »
Great post!   Yes, and all these things keep us calm too.   :goodpost:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 04:42:22 PM »

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 10:38:43 PM »
I try to slow down my weekends and use it to experiment on daily chores, such as cooking, to rediscover the joy in those small things. These things often stress me out, so I think I probably should start making peace there.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 10:38:43 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms