Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learning how to keep your cool  (Read 2511 times)

Offline haidyl

Learning how to keep your cool
« on: September 13, 2016, 01:02:27 PM »
Over the years, I have taught myself not to quickly react to situations but to think them over and come up with the best solutions. If you keep your cool even in highly temperamental situations, people tend to listen and show respect.

Being composed also helps us to remain healthy and strong.

Empty Nest Moms

Learning how to keep your cool
« on: September 13, 2016, 01:02:27 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Learning how to keep your cool
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:42:19 PM »
Handling emotions is something that people learn as they age but there are those that are inherently bad tempered. People easily relate to those that have a hold on their emotions.

I still vent loudly at times but this is something I am still working on.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 03:34:03 PM »
I call this having an even temperament, and I think it's very important.  Doing this can be a struggle for me, but I think I'm getting better at it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 03:34:03 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 06:55:09 AM »
There are some people that never master this!  Like the movie Steel Magnolias:  "I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years." ( I love that movie).  I always try to look at a person who is having a fit and think there's a story there somewhere.  Then I try to imagine what it is.  Kindness does more for bad tempered folks than anything I know.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »
I really wish that I could say that I have learned this. I am getting better as I age but I'm not there yet. I do handle myself very well at work. I still have a bit of uneasiness on the road.

Offline XandO

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 03:29:27 PM »
I'm older and still need to temper my deep feelings about things with restraint. This "skill" is really difficult for me to acquire, even now. Don't get me wrong, I've come a long way since my twenties and thirties, but sometimes, the old "breaker switch" just doesn't seem to trip, it just keeps holding until a fire starts. Maybe someone out there can give me a few control tips?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 03:29:27 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms