Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Island

Views: 1781
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1557
More spring Irises

Views: 1518

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Don't Let People Shame You  (Read 2215 times)

Offline CalamityJane

Don't Let People Shame You
« on: August 29, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »
I recently saw a friend on Facebook get bullied for her decision to put her mom in a nursing home. It was terrible the way she was treated by someone on Facebook! What I said to her I would say to anyone here. No matter what decision you make in this regard, you do what is best for your family and your circumstance, and don't pay any attention to what other people think. Life is hard enough, and this decision is painful enough, that letting someone bully you for making the decision you make should not be part of the equation.

Empty Nest Moms

Don't Let People Shame You
« on: August 29, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Don't Let People Shame You
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 02:52:11 PM »
The person who always tries to shame anyone on social media is the type who loves to hide behind a keyboard with nothing to show for it. People should learn to respect other people's decisions at all costs. Personally, I prefer to live a private life away from social media since there is so much venom out there.

Offline Nanny22

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 08:50:49 PM »
It's too bad this happened and is part of the reason I gave up Facebook.  People tend to stick their noses where they don't belong.   I would be blocking that person immediately.  It's a hard enough coming to the decision to place  a parent in a home but to be bullied about it is not right.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 08:50:49 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 01:35:40 PM »
It's too bad this happened and is part of the reason I gave up Facebook.  People tend to stick their noses where they don't belong.   I would be blocking that person immediately.  It's a hard enough coming to the decision to place  a parent in a home but to be bullied about it is not right.
I hardly do Facebook nowadays; twitter is much better and easier for me. People tend to bother so much about what goes on in other people's lives and to some extent, I think this blinds them to their own reality.

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:06:40 PM »
I think all social media has gotten bad. People just don't respect others anymore. I hate to use the saying "back in my day" but it is true...we weren't raised to act this way to anyone.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:06:40 PM »

Offline ForeverGabe

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 10:24:17 PM »
I despise social media. This is about as "social" as I get every day. I have a Facebook account with very few friends and family. I keep my group small. I don't like some of the stuff that you see or how mean people are. It must be so hard to be a kid today with all the pressures.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 10:24:17 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms