Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Balancing heart and logic  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Scatter

Balancing heart and logic
« on: August 24, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »
Regrets always come too late. Looking back at my younger years, I probably followed my heart a little too much. I felt that my parents controlled my life, so when I could break free I just did whatever I wanted without thinking. There must always be a balance in everything.

Empty Nest Moms

Balancing heart and logic
« on: August 24, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »

Offline Nanny22

Re: Balancing heart and logic
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 07:16:44 PM »
I think when we look back on life there will always be something you wished you had done differently.  You have to look at it this way, you did what you did because at that time it was what you thought was right.  Did you learn from it?  There are things I did when I was younger that I wish I had not done but I have definitely learned from it.

Offline Scatter

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 11:34:23 AM »
We won't be who we are today if not for those past decisions, indeed. It's always the possibility of other outcomes that tortures us, especially because we were young and short-thinking. I can't say those were the right decisions either.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 11:34:23 AM »

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 11:51:59 AM »
I kind of take the stance that it is what it is. We can't go back, we can only go forward. I learned long ago that living in the past, and regretting decisions I have made is counterproductive. Doing that only sets me up for more regret later on as I'm still wasting time.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 02:28:23 PM »
I look back at my life all the time and whereas there are things I could have done better I have learned to accept them as they are and move on. It is always possible to learn from our mistakes (irrespective of our age) rather than sulk over them.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 03:37:14 PM »
Emotional decisions based on logic seems to be the best way to go for me these days. When I was growing up that seemed to be a foreign concept to people.....as if you had to do one or other and couldn't mix the two. It works for me though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 03:37:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms