Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spicing Things Up  (Read 1902 times)

Offline ForeverGabe

Spicing Things Up
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:34:08 PM »
Hello All! First post here and I thought I would make it a little spicy! Have any of you noticed that your intimate relationships have become more interesting now that the kids are gone? My husband and I have been "emptynesters" for several years now, and one of the things that changed drastically was suddenly getting the old spark back. Suddenly we were free to start exploring our relationship again. It was an unexpected plus to our empty house! Anyone else experience this?

Offline Camie

Re: Spicing Things Up
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:25:37 AM »
We do but probably not as much as the hubby would like!  I still work in a very tiring job that leaves me pretty exhausted in the evenings, so it's more a body thing.  I figure once I retire we might enjoy our time together a lot more.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:25:37 AM »

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 07:23:41 AM »
You're right! Other than getting closer in physical sense, we also got to talk to each other more about many things. That includes reminiscing the past. It would be too sad to do it alone, but together it felt nostalgic and bittersweet. There's just this sense of closeness that was somehow lost when the children were around.

Offline butterwill

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
It's one of those things we sacrifice for the sake of raising children. You don't know how much "spark" you lost until you get the chance to get it back.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »

Offline Lyndish

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 02:36:09 AM »
It can be a hard adjustment to go from a family back to being a couple, but there are also so many opportunities to explore. We started doing date nights and making time to just be with one another, which is great because for so many years its been about finding what time we could snatch around the kids!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 02:36:09 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms