Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Service Pets  (Read 1386 times)

Offline GrownChildMother

Service Pets
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:31:19 PM »
Do any of you have a service pet or an emotional support pet? I am considering registering one of my chihuahuas as an emotional support pet. My anxiety has gotten worse over the last few months and my dogs help me calm down and relax so much. I would like to be able to take one of them with me when I go places in case I have an unexpected anxiety attack. I am just not sure which website would be best to use for registering an emotional support dog.

Empty Nest Moms

Service Pets
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:31:19 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Service Pets
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:07:11 AM »
I don't have a service pet but I've seen plenty in the stores around here.  They are always well behaved and friendly.  If your little one helps you that much I sincerely hope you can get him registered. 

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 10:36:08 PM »
I did get her registered online through a website a friend of mine recommended. Now I need to order an ID card so I have it if a business I take her into happens to question me having her with me. She is so well behaved and just the best thing for helping me to relax.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 10:36:08 PM »

Offline Scatter

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 09:09:30 AM »
This is the first time I've heard about service pets. I'm glad that you can find something to calm you down because I know how troublesome anxiety attacks are. Was the registration troublesome? I have a friend who also has anxiety, so maybe I can recommend him to do the same.

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »
I don't have a support pet per sea, but I do have pets who bring me a great amount of joy and have actually helped my depression. I have seen therapy dogs in use and believe that they can help so many.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 07:58:21 PM »
I actually found a better website to register my litle Chi girl on. The registration is free and they have a place to put your picture and your service dog's picture on the website. They also give you a registration number for your dog as well. Instead of ordering the ID card which was around $25, I found a ompany on Amazon that makes Service Dog ID tags. I ordered these and had my name, my dog's name and her service dog ID number engraved on it. These tags were only $4.95 and I got two of them. I have been able to take her into businesses even if they normally have a strict no pets rule. This really helps me to deal with my anxiety a lot.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 07:58:21 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms