Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Memory?  (Read 2426 times)

Offline amsmomm

Memory?
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:41:21 AM »
So lately I have been very forgetful and I'm wondering if it could be the start of menopause? Do the two have anything to do with each other? I'm forgetting so many things. I am super stressed at work too though.

Empty Nest Moms

Memory?
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:41:21 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Memory?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:11:33 AM »
I would say it was the stress rather than menopause.  You are distracted by the situations as work and can't focus on the things around you.  Is there any way you could lessen the stress as work?  It's not good for your health.  Could you change jobs maybe.  Let us know. 

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:18:35 PM »
Nope, can't change my job. I am trying to lessen the stress by asking for help more often. I don't want to start menopause yet, so that's a good thing. I thought my mom told me that her memory faltered a bit when she was menopausal.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:18:35 PM »

Offline SpotOn

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 06:01:11 PM »
Being a guy, I don't know exactly how to answer you, but do sympathize with your predicament. I remember my mother and my wife when they entered menopause, and frankly, memory loss wasn't a part of it. I agree with Kidless that it may be job related. I have no advice other than to try to find ways to relieve the stress at work, since you can't look for other jobs. Good luck!

Offline Jordan34

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 09:21:30 PM »
I remember my mom forgetting things when she was menopausal.  Now that I think about it, my gram did too. It could be both things, stress and menopause. I'm sorry your job is so stressful.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 09:21:30 PM »

Offline Jackie

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 03:10:21 AM »
I agree it may be the stress at work that is causing the forgetfulness. The best thing is to manage it; if getting help at work isn't possible, try natural ways to de-stress when you get home. You may try meditation or set aside plenty of shut-eye time.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 01:33:24 PM »
It is true that a person is more prone to forgetting stuff if there is something troubling the mind. It is not healthy to be in that state and I hope that the workplace starts to become exciting sooner than later.

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »
I think my mom forgot things more often after the menopause, though it's true that I've never heard memory loss as one of the symptoms. Our cases might be affected by our age and activities. I hope you can find ways to release the stress; it's not good to keep it all bottled inside.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms