Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hair loss  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Jackie

Hair loss
« on: June 18, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »

Loss of hair during menopause is due to the imbalance of hormones, so the most straight-forward solution would be to balance them. Aside from hormone replacement therapy, what are other possible solutions in your opinion or experience?

Empty Nest Moms

Hair loss
« on: June 18, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »

Offline SpotOn

Re: Hair loss
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 03:22:44 PM »

Loss of hair during menopause is due to the imbalance of hormones, so the most straight-forward solution would be to balance them. Aside from hormone replacement therapy, what are other possible solutions in your opinion or experience?

My sister has hair loss from an underactive thyroid not being properly adjusted with hormone therapy. I've never heard of hair loss as a result of menopause. It makes sense, to me anyway, that hormone replacement therapy just might counteract this loss with new hair growth. 

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 01:09:10 AM »
I have suffered from hair loss for the last 8 or 9 years. However, mine is from my diabetes and the medication I have to take for it. I would love to know of a solution to this problem. I still have hair, but it is much thinner than it used to be. I am afraid I am going to end up nearly bald at the rate my hair loss is going now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 01:09:10 AM »

Offline Natasha

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »
For some reason, I didn't know that this happened during menopause. I thought that there was a possibility but I wasn't sure. The only solution I can think of besides hormones is to get those hair implants.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:40:14 AM »
I inherited my mom's hair which is thick and course.  I have enough hair for several people.  However, I have noticed mom's hair is getting thinner as she ages.  I wonder if that will happen to me as well??

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:40:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms