Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Does anybody want more children?  (Read 1505 times)

Offline momof3boys

Does anybody want more children?
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:39:29 PM »
I don't know if its' hormones or what but I just wish d.h. would consent to let us have just one more child. My age is getting older, certainly not younger but I just don't have the feeling in me that I'm done bearing children. Have I gone crazy or does anyone else feel like this?

Empty Nest Moms

Does anybody want more children?
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:39:29 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Does anybody want more children?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:27:43 AM »
Bless you my child.  You don't say how old you are but the longer you wait the more risk to you and the baby.  I had 3 and was ready to stop. That was enough for me.  Talk to your husband first and then to your doctor but don't wait too long. 

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »
Oh goodness no! I'm way past that feeling. I want grandchildren someday but not children. My boyfriend has an almost eleven year old. I love him dearly. He tires me out, I can't imagine a baby! My daughter just graduated college - I'm happy where I am in life.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 09:25:31 AM »
I am also well beyond the baby craving age. However, I would like to have at least one grandchild in the next few years. My husband says I have replaced my need for children with a need for dogs. We have three dogs now and they are my babies.

Offline High Rise

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 08:48:20 AM »
It sounds to me like your motherly instincts are kicking in. It's too bad that those instincts don't take finances into account. Are you financially able to raise a child at this point?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 08:48:20 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms