Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bicycling for health and happiness  (Read 647 times)

Offline HappyDay50

Bicycling for health and happiness
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:50 PM »
One of my favorite things to do is ride my bicycle. I bought one for fairly cheap with large tires so I get a really smooth ride without a whole lot of effort. It is excellent exercise for me, and I love the scenery and being outdoors. It would be fun to ride in a group or to get together with friends. Right now, I take a book along, stop in a pretty spot and read for a while then head home. Relaxing!

Empty Nest Moms

Bicycling for health and happiness
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:50 PM »

Offline amsmomm

Re: Bicycling for health and happiness
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 07:49:48 AM »
That sounds like a great time. I haven’t rode bikes in a long time. I should pick one up. I love the idea of taking a book with you too... relaxing!

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 06:49:11 AM »
What a great idea!  Hubby wants us to get a tricycle and start riding for exercise.  We live in a relatively flat area so it would be no problem to ride around here.  We would have to start slow.  How far do you ride HappyDay50?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 06:49:11 AM »

Offline HappyDay50

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 03:25:46 PM »
I have only been riding short distances, 5-10 miles so far. I try to do 20 minutes on the treadmill a few times a week too. There are a lot of hills in this area so I have to be careful where I go or I end up doing more hiking than riding! There is a nice park nearby though and I only have to walk up one hill on the way home. Getting there is fun!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 03:25:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms