Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Life is too Short  (Read 1502 times)

Offline CalamityJane

Life is too Short
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »
I guess I am getting to the age where friends and family are starting to get sick and pass away. I feel like every single week I am reminded about how short life is and how quickly time is marching along. You reach that age when you know you have less years in front of you than you have behind you.  It's very sobering.

Empty Nest Moms

Life is too Short
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »

Offline SpotOn

Re: Life is too Short
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 09:09:17 PM »
Indeed it is! I try to take each day as it comes. I realize that life is so precious, no matter what it throws our way. I am fortunate that I am healthy, not as fast and agile as I use to be, but you know something, I don't care. There is nothing you can do about it. Accept your life as it is and enjoy the good stuff.

Offline XandO

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 09:15:34 PM »
Makes sense to me. I use to, and, honestly, still do to an extent, get a little down when thinking of my past life's experiences and how they are getting to be memories without having more chances to gain further ones. However, there is still time to try to experience new and different things without being crazy about it, like writing more, taking long walks, enjoying nature, etc. The days of fighting the world are over, and I'm enjoying it!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 09:15:34 PM »

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »
One thing I have learned in life is that it is more important to bite my tongue and not have hard feelings between me and my family than it is to have the last word. The last few years, I have also lost many family members. This is very heartbreaking and seems almost like a nightmare instead of reality. So, even if certain members of my family try to start drama, I do my best to stay out of it or let it slide to avoid saying words that I can never take back.

Offline SeniorLady

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 10:26:24 AM »
Yes life is shorter then you think and you do start to realize that as you get older. Enjoy every day that you have and do/go as much as you are able. The last thing you really want to do is start thinking of yourself as "old" and not able to do 'things' because of your age. Don't put 'numbers' in your head or you will start to feel old!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 10:26:24 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms