Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Today We Adopted A New Puppy Love!!!  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Ava Lynn

Today We Adopted A New Puppy Love!!!
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »
I have loved dogs all my life. I have two, a female white boxer and a male Norfolk Terrier, and today we adopted one more little dog at a local shelter. He is a black Pug mix and he is suck a sweetheart. My daughter has named him Edgar Allan Pug and we are already in love with him. Here is a pic of our new cutie patootie.  :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint:

Empty Nest Moms

Today We Adopted A New Puppy Love!!!
« on: April 06, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »

Offline CalamityJane

Re: Today We Adopted A New Puppy Love!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 10:19:54 AM »
How wonderful for you for adopting instead of buying from a pet store! What a little cutie he is! I just love pugs! Congratulations to your family on your new member!

Offline Allie

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 10:28:25 PM »
What a handsome addition to your family. He is so lucky to be adopted into such a loving family. I love his name. Hopefully, your other pets have welcomed him with open paws also.

Offline Camie

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 09:24:49 PM »
That is wonderful of you to give him a home and pugs are so cute.  You are going to have a busy house with 3 dogs running around.  It will be just like having children all over again!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 09:24:49 PM »

Offline Shirley1965

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 02:05:41 PM »
He is so cute Ava Lynn! And how great for you to adopt another animal. There are so many out there that need homes now. I was just in Rual King earlier today and they had their pet adoption going on today and had two of the cutest dogs. It was all I could do not to take them home! But they do have pretty good luck when they do their adopt a pet day, which is great. How's you new one doing now? Has he settled right in with the others? :smalldoggie:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 02:05:41 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms