Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: False alarm  (Read 3650 times)

Offline amsmomm

False alarm
« on: April 05, 2016, 04:17:24 PM »
Ugh... I thought maybe I was starting this new stage but it was a false alarm. I swear the older I get, the worse my periods get. Cramps, crankiness, bleeding - just miserable! How old were you when you started?

Empty Nest Moms

False alarm
« on: April 05, 2016, 04:17:24 PM »

Offline Ava Lynn

Re: False alarm
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 08:57:50 PM »
Years ago, when I was around 28, I had hot flashes like nobody's business. They occurred shortly after I had my tubes tied. My doctor then told me I was going through early menopause. Well, here it is 15 years later and it still hasn't happened. Although I have irregular periods from time to time and i normally have at least one day at the beginning of my period when I have migraines all day long I just can't shake. The hot flashes let up for several years, but now they hit me frequently even during cold weather. Sometimes, it is just no fun being a girl.

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »
There are supplements that can help support your hormones. Maca root, black cohosh, catnip and ashwagandha root are all wonderful supplements for women nearing or going through menopause. Since I have started supplementing I have seen a decrease in hot flashes and my cycles have become more steady.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »

Offline your karma

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 01:40:54 AM »
........i normally have at least one day at the beginning of my period when I have migraines all day long I just can't shake.

This is why they call it "Men on pause". The migraines are the worst. I do absolutely nothing when they hit me. I'm just too old to hit back anymore.

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 07:24:10 AM »
I get the migraines and the hot flashes too. They are both dreadful!!! I have tried taking black cohosh, but that seems to make the hot flashes even worse. I would love to get this under control better myself without having to take prescription estrogen.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 07:24:10 AM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »
I'm going to look into those supplements. Anything that can help even a little will be worth it. Did anyone experience worse periods as you age? The cramps and moodiness are killing me.

Offline HappyDay50

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 09:54:12 PM »
After having a hysterectomy last July I was hit by menopause symptoms pretty hard. The hot flashes and mood swings were greatly reduced with Estroven. My doctor recommended the Black Cohosh as well, and it is the main ingredient in Estroven. Hope this helps!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 09:54:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms