Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coworkers bringing me down  (Read 2018 times)

Offline amsmomm

Coworkers bringing me down
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:35:33 PM »
I don't know if it's just because I'm missing my daughter a ton lately or if it is the attitude. My coworkers are bringing me down. I'm happy and cheerful when I go into work, but within an hour I feel my mood change! Ugh!

Empty Nest Moms

Coworkers bringing me down
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:35:33 PM »

Offline Cousins4

Re: Coworkers bringing me down
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 09:52:00 PM »
Ugh! I hate it when I'm surrounded by negative people. Try to distance yourself from them. Try to stay happy and positive regardless of their attitude. Maybe, just maybe you will rub off on them.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 06:41:26 AM »
Can you have music at your job?  If so try some uplifting tunes.  Maybe even some praise and worship songs to help you maintain that positive attitude.  Like amsmomm said, it just may begin to rub off on your coworkers.  If all else fails, try earplugs. :)

Offline Camie

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »
That happened to me a lot in the past but the two coworkers have moved on now.  They would gossip and treat other people badly and it would make me feel down.  It is amazing how the atmosphere at work has changed since they left.  Do your best to ignore them if you can.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »

Offline Allie

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 07:03:20 AM »
This is definitely one thing I do not miss about being in the workforce. Now the only one around to bring me down is my husband and when he has a bad attitude I just send him to the garage. ;)

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »
It's been getting a little better. I tend to shut those ladies out. I work at an electric company and there are 4 departments of guys. I associate more with them now. Men just aren't as catty it seems.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms