Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perimenopause  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Flower

Perimenopause
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:02:02 PM »
I think I'm experiencing perimenopause because I had very regular periods my whole life up until about two years ago. Now, the dates are wonky and when it does show up, it's a lot heavier than it used to be. Has anyone else been through this before it officially stopped?

Empty Nest Moms

Perimenopause
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:02:02 PM »

Offline Ava Lynn

Re: Perimenopause
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 07:05:37 PM »
I am going through this myself. While I am not old enough for it to be regular menopause (or at least I don't think I am), I am guessing that it is perimenopause. It seems worse when the weather is hot too. I have night sweats and irregular periods that are almost always very heavy the first couple of days.

Offline Flower

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 01:30:49 PM »
I haven't experienced hot flashes or night sweats yet (thank goodness), but I wouldn't be surprised if they were right around the corner. I actually had such a heavy period a couple years ago that I went into shock and wound up in the ER, which is ridiculous, if you ask me.  :sign0137:

It's good to know, I'm not alone, though. I'm in my mid-40s, so I guess menopause is possible at this age, but I'm thinking it's perimenopause because I still get my period on a regular basis (just not when I'm supposed to get it).

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 01:30:49 PM »

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 05:26:31 PM »
Other than my periods being a little inconsistent, I have thankfully not experienced any other perimenopausal symptoms. I am very good at taking natural hormone supplements which I believe have been helpful to me. I posted a thread about what I take in one of the subforums here.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 05:26:31 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms