Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not Empty Just Yet  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Ava Lynn

Not Empty Just Yet
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:48:31 AM »
Hi all!

My name is Ava and I have a 15 yr old daughter. Even though she has not officially moved out on her own, I know that the next few years will fly by and before I know it she will be off to college. My daughter is my best friend and I don't know how I am going to feel when it does come time for her to spread her wings and fly. How did it affect you all and were you dreading it in advance like I am?

Empty Nest Moms

Not Empty Just Yet
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:48:31 AM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: Not Empty Just Yet
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »
I definitely dreaded it with my last two children (their twins). When my first child left home, that is when I really realized that my twins moving out was going to be very difficult. They both left home last year to go to college but come back home every holiday and vacation for now. I try to make the best of it when I do get to see them. Planning special things helps out a lot too.

Offline Ava Lynn

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »
I have to admit that I find myself hoping that she will choose a local college so she will still be able to live at home. However, I do want her to take the best school and opportunities she is offered. It's just hard thinking about her not being here. She will always be my baby.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms