Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Allergies are KILLING ME.  (Read 942 times)

Offline EdieB

Allergies are KILLING ME.
« on: February 19, 2016, 05:18:06 AM »
My eyes have been on fire for the last few days and my nose is like a tap left on. I can't figure out what is setting me off! (Just hoping it's not the cat... I love that beastie, and if I have to take prescription meds to keep her around, that's what a gal's gotta do.) Anyone else plagued by allergies?

Empty Nest Moms

Allergies are KILLING ME.
« on: February 19, 2016, 05:18:06 AM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: Allergies are KILLING ME.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 07:39:28 AM »
I usually have allergies, but not usually around this time of the year. I know that in a few months when everything thaws out I will be sneezing like crazy. I would recommend that you take some allergy meds and see how they do.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:03:20 AM »
Allergies get me in the spring and fall.  Especially in the fall.  Ragweed is my enemy and makes me clog up and itch all over.  OTC Allegra is what I take and it works very well.  Spring pollen just gives me a dull headache.  I take the same thing and use a saline nasal spray. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:03:20 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms