Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: All-inclusive resorts  (Read 1033 times)

Offline amsmomm

All-inclusive resorts
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:20:12 PM »
I'm looking to go on vacation in July. We would like to go to an all-inclusive adult resort. I've never been anywhere like this. Any idea on where we can go? Do you need a passport for traveling to the Bahamas?

Empty Nest Moms

All-inclusive resorts
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:20:12 PM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: All-inclusive resorts
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:50:37 PM »
I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas too. I remember having a friend that got married there and it was so beautiful. As far as I know, if you are traveling by boat then you need an international photo ID to enter. I'm sure that the cruise line will let you know everything that you need.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 08:11:23 AM »
I'm starting the process right now for my passport. I looked it up and you don't have to have one if you are on a cruise. However if you have an emergency and need to be flown back to the US from the cruise ship, you need a passport. I'm not saying that there would be an emergency, but I am not taking chances.

So I'm looking at different options and oh my goodness are flights expensive to these places.

Offline Flower

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »
You do need a passport to be on any of the Bahamian islands. Be careful of the all-inclusive resorts, though. They typically have restrictions and sometimes the food that is offered isn't that great. There are also a lot of really good local restaurants on the islands and you may miss out on those if you pay for an all-inclusive package and don't want to pay extra to eat outside of the resort.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »

Offline CalamityJane

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 12:20:34 AM »
I disagree with Flower here in that many of the all-inclusive resorts I have experience with were actually quite good. I think it all depends on what you are looking for. I believe Secrets is an adult resort, as well as several of the Sandals locations. Wherever you choose to go I hope you have a great time!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 12:20:34 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms