Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mother Began Hospice Care This Weekend  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Allie

Mother Began Hospice Care This Weekend
« on: January 26, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »
My mother who has been very healthy has suddenly entered hospice this weekend. Just last week we were going out to dinner and enjoying each others company. Today I am preparing to say goodbye. The doctors aren't sure why and Mom doesn't want testing to find out. She is ready. I am not.

Empty Nest Moms

Mother Began Hospice Care This Weekend
« on: January 26, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Mother Began Hospice Care This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 07:00:55 AM »
Oh Allie.  My heart goes out to you.  Sounds like your mom may already know and just doesn't want to tell you.  All you can do at this point is to make her comfortable, happy and surround her with love.
 :tinypinkflowers: :hugs:

Offline Peyton45

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 12:10:14 PM »
Allie, I am terribly sorry to hear this. Losing a parent is never easy. It does sound like she has made peace with it, which isn't easy for you to hear, but good for her. My prayers are with you and your family.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 12:10:14 PM »

Offline Allie

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »
Thank you both for your words of compassion. Mom is still hanging in there. Her strength is better some days than others. Her tests have all come back normal. Her body is just slowly shutting down. She does not seem to be in any pain. My brother is coming next week. I suspect she is waiting to see him before she goes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms