Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grocery delivery service  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Peyton45

Grocery delivery service
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:53:43 AM »
Now that the weather has gotten colder, I am finding it difficult with my asthma to be outside for long periods of time. I noticed that a local grocery store is offering a service to deliver your groceries. Has anyone ever tried this? I'm just wondering how it all works.

Empty Nest Moms

Grocery delivery service
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:53:43 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Grocery delivery service
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 07:04:53 AM »
I've never used this service Peyton but I notice that more and more grocery stores are offering it.  This is great for the elderly and people like yourself that can't get out for health reasons.  Do let us know how it works. 

Offline Lynndsey

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:39:31 PM »
I think this is a great service and know many friends that have used this type of service. It is good to now that if I were sick or not up to going out that I wouldn't starve!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:39:31 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms