Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Woke up to snow on the ground  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Tango

Woke up to snow on the ground
« on: December 19, 2015, 06:46:26 PM »
I thought we would be having a green Christmas but this morning I woke up to snow.  Actually it was just a little but it is really damp and cold today.  This weather has been so odd with the unseasonably warm temperatures and no snow.  It gave a little sense of normalcy to see the snow this morning.

Empty Nest Moms

Woke up to snow on the ground
« on: December 19, 2015, 06:46:26 PM »

Offline mamyk

Re: Woke up to snow on the ground
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 06:57:15 PM »
Did you go make a snowball, Tango?  Every first winter snow I would go outside with the kids and they'd try to make a snowball and throw it at each other.  I still do it and throw it for the dog.  The weather has been strange to say the least.  Can't say I'm looking forward to a cold winter.  The cold seems to be getting more uncomfortable for me the older I get.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 06:52:04 AM »
You just enjoy that snow Tango and keep it where you are.  We're in the process of moving to get away from the snow.  Here on the coast it turned cold this weekend but it'll be back in the 70's by Christmas eve.  Ahhhhhh! 
 :wavysanta:

Offline Myreality

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 06:28:13 AM »
We've had rain for the last two days and it's quite depressing.  It doesn't look like we will have any snow for Christmas and I can't decide whether that's a bad thing.  I hate driving in snow but the children complain that it doesn't feel like Christmas without a blanket of snow on the ground.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 06:28:13 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms