Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone a Star Wars fan?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Lynndsey

Anyone a Star Wars fan?
« on: December 19, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »
I love the Star Wars franchise and am looking forward to seeing the new movie on Christmas day with my daughter. Anyone else a fan? Have you seen the movie yet? I know many people went on opening day.

Empty Nest Moms

Anyone a Star Wars fan?
« on: December 19, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »

Offline Tango

Re: Anyone a Star Wars fan?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »
I love Star Wars and watched all the original movies.  My husband thinks it's funny how I'm more excited than my older son, who is like me and loves Star Wars.  I can't wait to go see the movie with my friends during our Christmas break.  There are a few of us at the office who want to see it.

Offline Primrose

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 06:58:23 AM »
Yes. I can't wait to see the new one.  I remember standing in line forever to see the very first one years and years ago.  We're planning on going this week sometime. 

Offline mamyk

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 08:01:32 AM »
My daughter is going to see it over the holidays.  This is surprising considering she is not into that type of movie.  She asked her brother to give her his dvds of the original Star Wars movies so she can catch up on what it's about.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 08:01:32 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms