Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Aches and Pains  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Primrose

New Aches and Pains
« on: December 12, 2015, 08:02:49 AM »
It seems there's a new ache or pain every morning when I get out of bed.  The more I move around the better it gets.  This is a part of aging I could do without.  At this moment in time, Tylenol is my best friend. 

Empty Nest Moms

New Aches and Pains
« on: December 12, 2015, 08:02:49 AM »

Offline Myreality

Re: New Aches and Pains
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 06:38:43 AM »
I had to chuckle when I read your post, Tylenol is my best friend too.  It seems to be a common thing for all of us.  I've been getting pain in my hip off and on for a while now. It seemed like last year I was feeling great with no pain and this year it hit me.  It's like the body starts to seize when your sleeping.

Offline mamyk

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 07:53:34 AM »
I've noticed this too.  It's just generalized aches and pains right now.  I find when I exercise or walk I don't feel as bad in the morning.  I do worry about getting arthritis in my senior years as my grandmother had it really bad. I'm hoping I take after my dad's side where they didn't have any of these problems.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 07:53:34 AM »

Offline Farren

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 10:48:16 AM »
I got rid of all my aches and pains by turning to yoga. Now I do my yoga first thing in the morning and never get any aches anymore. Besides, I feel so energetic that I don't feel the need to rest during the day.

Offline Allie

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 09:18:46 PM »
Unfortunately, Arthr-itis has already become my worst nightmare. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis 3 years ago. He has invaded my hands, elbows, knees and feet.

Offline Ginnylynn

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 10:41:51 PM »
I have gotten extremely depressed about my limited mobility. It costs so much; we have limited resourses. I can't seem to lose weight, which would help so much. The only thing I like physically about my appearance is my nose. Crepey skin, sags and swollen eyes- I don't feel attractive to my husband. I know I need to think of others-it has been extremely difficult.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 10:41:51 PM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 08:27:40 PM »
Hi GinnyLynn....sorry to hear you are feeling so down. Sometimes we just need to take a step back and figure out what we need to 'worry' about and what we just can't seem to do anything about. Is there a medical reason why you can't lose weight or is it that it just doesn't seem to want to come off? I know that feeling! I've managed to lose some (slowly) over the past couple years by doing low carb. I also have the 'crepey' skin although I call it 'old skin'.  :(  Doesn't seem to be much I can do about it so have just learned to deal with it. I can always look around and see others that are worse then me!

Maybe if you can manage to find a 'diet' that works for you it might help with the swollen eyes. I do understand what you are feeling though but don't let it get you down. I'm a firm believer that what/how you feel on the inside will show on the outside. So do try to enjoy life and don't worry so much about how you appeal to your hubby, most of the time I think it is more of what we are thinking then them.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

:hugs:

Offline Kidless

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 08:05:14 AM »
Some mornings I swear my aches and pains have aches and pains. LOL!!!!  It's just a matter of aging I think.  I have found that the more fruits and vegetables I eat the better I feel in the mornings.  Maybe you could try to alter your diet ginnylynn. Might help.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 08:05:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms