Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Date night  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Peyton45

Date night
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:55:58 PM »
I am so excited. I was looking through the free local paper that our community sends us in the mail every week and I noticed that our Center for Creative Arts is having a date night tonight. Couples get to spend two hours creating a pair of paintings to take home with each other. It will be hosted by our children's high school art teacher who does some really amazing work. Does your community offer anything like this for couples? 

Empty Nest Moms

Date night
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:55:58 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Date night
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 08:33:33 AM »
Yes they do Peyton but getting my husband to go is out of the question.  We have a local craft/pottery/bead store that offers date nights complete with a meal and wine but hubby is just not in to that kind of thing.  I do hope you can get yours to go with you. 

Offline Peyton45

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:04:25 AM »
I was able to get him to go and we had so much fun! My husband isn't really into crafty things either, but I reminded him of all the times that I have done things with him that I'm not fond of. (Like the time I spent the whole day at a drag race and I didn't complain at all.) He actually told me after we got home that he enjoyed himself and he would love to do something like that again. Your husband should give it a try, Kidless. He might find out that he can have fun creating things with you.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:04:25 AM »

Offline mamyk

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 10:44:56 AM »
I can't see my husband going to one of those either.  He'd last all of two minutes and wander away!  It sounds like a fantastic time for couples.  I've seen something similar advertised in our city where they offer painting and dinner for a low price and you have the option to invite friends.

Offline Bakersdozen

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 12:13:34 AM »
I can't say I've noticed anything like this around my area but it sounds like a lot of fun, for couples of all ages.

Peyton, I like your persuasive tactic, I shall remember that one for the future!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 12:13:34 AM »

Offline Primrose

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 07:08:00 AM »
Sounds like fun Peyton.  Did you have a good time?  If it were ballgame tickets, my hubby would go with me in a heartbeat.  Crafts are a different thing.  He has no interest or talent.  He would tell me to go and have fun!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 07:08:00 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms