Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Riding motorcycles  (Read 2352 times)

Offline amsmomm

Riding motorcycles
« on: November 24, 2015, 06:40:36 PM »
I'm 43 years old and I have to say that I have a new-found love. I'm crazy about riding motorcycles. So far I have only been a passenger on one. Next spring I get to take a class (motorcycle safety) and then take my test. I already have a bike (Harley Sportster). I cannot wait. There is something about being on a bike, the wind in your face, feeling free! Of course I'm riding with the man of my dreams and that makes it even better. Anyone else like riding?

Empty Nest Moms

Riding motorcycles
« on: November 24, 2015, 06:40:36 PM »

Offline breanne

Re: Riding motorcycles
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 09:35:19 PM »
Good for you amsmomm!  I've always secretly wanted to buy a motorcycle but my husband really hates them.  He thinks they are not safe to ride because you are vulnerable to cars but I know a few women who have them and they are pretty careful bikers.

Offline Tango

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 06:08:34 AM »
My friend loves her bike and she rides with her husband every weekend.  They do tours of little towns close by they really have fun.  Good luck with your test and I'm sure you will enjoy it riding that Harley, amsmomm.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 06:08:34 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 08:05:17 AM »
Good for you amsmomm.  Motorcycles are not in my vocabulary.  However, my brother and sister-in-law ride all the time and love it.  They've traveled all over the country on motorcycles.
Continue to enjoy your new love and be safe.  :)

Offline Peyton45

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »
Kidless, that was something that my husband and I always wanted to do. We always talked about riding cross-country on one and seeing every state in the USA. Unfortunately, unforeseen things happened and it is something that we haven't gotten to yet. I have a friend that signed up for the motorcycle course and has done really well on her bike, so it something that I think everyone should take. Good luck on your test amsmomm! Let us know how you make out.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »

Offline Shel45

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 07:22:45 PM »
Awesome! I love to ride! I do agree that it isn't super safe, but it's fun. You have to be really aware of other drivers. I swear a lot of other drivers just don't pay attention to bikes on the road.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 07:53:49 PM »
My mom is really worried about the whole motorcycle situation. My dad and mom were in an accident about five years ago. It wasn't their fault. I told my mom that I enjoy it, and couldn't be afraid just because she was.

Offline mamyk

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 06:21:00 AM »
Amsmomm, just because your parents were in an accident doesn't mean that you will be.  As long as you take care and pay attention to those crazy drivers, enjoy riding your bike. 

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 08:09:38 PM »
My mom actually bought me riding gloves for Christmas. I think she was giving me her blessing. I can't wait to get my license. I have to wait until spring though.

Offline Shel45

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 08:19:46 PM »
That is so cool that your mom bought you something for riding for Christmas. Maybe she was telling you that she is okay with it. Good luck in the spring. I would love to ride.

Offline Farren

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 08:20:21 AM »
I used to ride motorcycles when I was young but gave up after I fell down from the bike and broke my leg. I was limping for almost 6 months since the damage was to the ankle which takes time to heal.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 08:20:21 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms