Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Patience!  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Elizabeth

Patience!
« on: September 17, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »
It seems that I find that I enjoy looking forward to things to come as to when I couldn't seem to wait for them to get here. Like special occasions, trips, birthdays and such. It seems like you just blink a few times and they have come and gone! :017:  Anyone else that way?

Empty Nest Moms

Patience!
« on: September 17, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »

Offline Shel45

Re: Patience!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:22:06 PM »
I didn't really gain patience yet. I still get really antsy when I have something big coming up. I don't know if I will ever gain patience. I sure hope so.

Offline granny10

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 07:01:01 AM »
I used to get so excited over an event that I couldn't sleep.  Over the years I decided that it just wasn't worth it.  I look forward to things now but not with that kind of excitement.  The event comes and goes whether we're ready or not.  :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 07:01:01 AM »

Offline Darlene56

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
I think that it depends on the event. I have always been one to get excited over certain things and then not so excited about others. I don't think that I will ever be able to change this because I'm pretty sure it's just the way that I am.

Offline Tango

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 05:53:29 AM »
I don't think I've gotten over excited about much in my life.  Well, except for my babies and by the time they got here I was exhausted waiting.  I'm a typically patient person so even though I'm excited about something I'm able to wait for it.

Offline Blyle62

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 12:47:06 PM »
I have always been a really patient person, but I agree with events coming and going in the blink of an eye. Most things in our lives happen so quickly now that you really need to start living in that moment, or it could be gone forever. I hope that more people can learn the value of patience, because the moments we make are the most important in our lives.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 12:47:06 PM »

Offline Tango

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 05:54:01 AM »
I have always been a really patient person, but I agree with events coming and going in the blink of an eye. Most things in our lives happen so quickly now that you really need to start living in that moment, or it could be gone forever. I hope that more people can learn the value of patience, because the moments we make are the most important in our lives.
I think the value of patience comes with age for most people, Blyle62.  I see my own children get impatient and way too excited waiting for things to happen.  My son has told me he will sometimes lose sleep over it.  It also depends on the person.  Some people are just naturally patient.

Offline Shel45

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 07:45:30 PM »
My dad has lost a lot of his patience. I don't really agree with the statement about old age gaining patience. I tend to get more antsy as I age.

Offline Allie

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 09:12:46 PM »
I'm not sure if menopause affects our patience or if it's aging in general. I had all the patience in the world when I was raising my children but now I seem to have no patience at all.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 09:12:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms