Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Oldest moving closer to home!  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Elizabeth

Oldest moving closer to home!
« on: September 15, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »
Our oldest child (girl) has been living a few hours away from us for several years now, it was where she ended up finding a job after college. She just told us last night that she will be changing jobs and the new one is just 30 minutes away! We are very excited as she has had a long time relationship with her boyfriend and we think marriage is not to far a way so hopefully if that happens they will be close to home (and possibly grandchildren!) and it makes it easier for visits. :)

Empty Nest Moms

Oldest moving closer to home!
« on: September 15, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »

Offline Bayleaf

Re: Oldest moving closer to home!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:45:43 PM »
That is great news for you Elizabeth!  It's wonderful when our children live close by.  I can't imagine driving miles and miles just to visit my children.  I told them if they were moving far away to pick a place that I would enjoy vacationing to, so I can combine holidays with visits.

Offline alli

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 06:06:16 AM »
That's wonderful Elizabeth!  I only have one living close and the others are scattered across the country.  Grandchildren being the key word here, I surely hope you will have many you can love!

Offline Jackie68

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
That is great news Elizabeth! My oldest daughter lives very close to us as well, and now that she has a little one of her own it definitely makes visiting so much easier. I hope to hear that sometime soon your daughter will be getting married and having children of her own.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 06:29:07 PM »
Thanks everyone we are certainly looking forward to her being closer. She said it should be within the next month so they will start looking for a place to live. They'll probably rent for  a while to see how it goes then may look into buying a home.

I love your avatar Jackie68, we have a cat that had kittens a few months ago and two of them are black and white and look a lot like those two. :)

Offline Shel45

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 09:17:42 PM »
That is awesome!  I'm sure she is really happy to be moving closer to home too. This will make it easier to see the grandkids when they have them. Congrats on the great news.

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:35:10 PM »
You all must be so very excited!!! What great news!! I'd love it if my kids lived closer...Chris is in Utah and Lauren is in Madrid. I actually just finished skyping with my daughter and her boyfriend about an hour ago...2nd skyping session in 1 week..crazy good!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:35:10 PM »

Offline mamyk

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »
Hi Elizabeth.  Did your daughter end up finding a place closer to you?   Did they decide to buy or are they renting a place?  I don't know how I'd feel if one of my children ends up living so far away. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms