Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Joys of Menopause! (not!)  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Myreality

Re: The Joys of Menopause! (not!)
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 08:07:48 PM »
You're right about the caffeine Primrose.  I've cut down to 2 cups a day and rarely eat spicy foods.  The weight gain is ridiculous but I think my menopause makes me hungry.  I know my metabolism has definitely been affected by it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 08:07:48 PM »

Offline breanne

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 08:18:05 PM »
They say your metabolism slows with age and menopause and I know what you mean, myreality, about the weight gain.  You can put on 10 lbs and never get rid of it.  I really do not want to spend all my free time at the gym.

Offline Allie

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »
Night sweats are what I hated the most. Waking up and night and the sheets are soaking wet, the first few times I was sure I had peed the bed. It's even worse when your husband has to wake you up because he's getting wet too.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »

Offline CorrieM

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2017, 07:31:54 PM »
Well since I was last here I think I have managed to get through most of it? I still have my days but I'm taking some vitamins and over the counter menopause stuff. Seems to be working most of the time. It was mentioned how so many women can go through this with soooo many different symptoms, amazing. It certainly doesn't cater to any particular ones, that's for sure!

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 01:46:07 PM »
Good to see  you back Corrie! Also nice to hear you are getting though this menopause phase (do we ever really get completely through it?) It does hit everyone different so just have to take what it throws at you and work around it the best you can.  :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 01:46:07 PM »

Offline Natasha

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »
CorrieM, sorry to hear that you are going through this. Everybody's body works differently, so I can't think of too many things to recommend to you. However, I'm sure that there are over the counter vitamins that you can take that should help.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms