Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stone Marker  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Kidless

Stone Marker
« on: February 23, 2015, 06:53:18 AM »
Many of you know my son passed away in 2006 at the age of 29.  He was a veteran, husband and father of 4 beautiful children.  Because he was a veteran, the army sent a stone marker for his grave with all the particulars: name, age, dates and conflict served.  As he was cremated, his wife gave me the stone which I proudly have in my front flower bed close to the house.  We are moving soon to a much smaller house and yard.  Should I take this stone with me and make a place for it or should I place it in the cemetery with my father where I know it will always be safe?  Could I hear your thoughts on this?

Empty Nest Moms

Stone Marker
« on: February 23, 2015, 06:53:18 AM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Stone Marker
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 03:33:51 PM »
Oh my that is such a 'personal' choice. Having lost a son myself (43, one son) I can feel your indecision. Of course your memories of him will go with you any where you go. Is this a large stone that will be hard to move? Putting it in the cemetery with your father is a nice thought and you do know it will be safe. Do you feel comfortable doing that or do you like to know that it is there with you in your garden?

If you should decide to leave it can you go and get it back if you change your mind? Not sure if that was much help or not but just my thoughts.

When will you be moving?
 :hugs:

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:54:30 AM »
Thanks Jeanine.  We'll be moving sometime between now and next fall.  It all depends on when this house will sell.  The stone is rather heavy and if I put it with my father it will be halfway across the state from where we will be.  I'm still undecided what to do.  I do believe God will make it evident what I should do closer to moving time.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:54:30 AM »

Offline dananodler

• Dana
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 01:30:14 PM »
Kidless, I think I would find a way to take it with you......it belongs where you are......that's just my thought on it.
 :grouphugsign: :grouphugsign:

Offline LorenL

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:34:38 AM »
I also think you should take it with you. If not, you may be plagued with regrets later. You can always make the decision to have the stone placed with your dad, but now since you have that doubt of what to do, you should make that decision later and keep it with you.

I am very sorry about your son.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:34:38 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms